Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wait and see ... he's not finished with me yet

Well I have just returned from my appointment in Atlanta to get the results on my scans and bloodwork, whew what a long day lol and it's only 2:30:)
Hi everyone, Just updating latest trip to see my cancer docs. I even ran in to Dr. B my radiology onc and got to give him a hug:)
Todays appointment was with my chemo doc, he said he will be my oncologist for the next five years. Anyway he said the scans look good, But, there is an area of congested edema that has been persistent and he wants me to make an appointment with my ENT, just so they can take a look with a scope and "visualize" and make sure everything's okay. He said blood work was great, TSH levels while still high coming down, he wasn't concerned with the WBC , sodium and chloride levels being a little low, they have been, but the Alkaline phosphate levels being up from prior tests is probably why he wants to get a visual in my throat. Either way, I'm okay:) Oh and we upped my levothyroxin too. Gotta run, bunches to do but I will try to get back on later.
Peace Out all:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJgTv_yalfw

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie