Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Preview My Book?

Hey everybody, man have I been busy. Tuesday is my surgery day, so I figured I would get on here and at least offer an update on what's been cooking lately.

As I mentioned in earlier post I am currently final editing one of my books and half of the book is now uploaded and available for welcome review and input:)
It is a really cool site, run by Harper Row, A very major publishing house. You would need to go to
http://www.authonomy.com/books/27150/your-cancer-diagnosis-today-life-before-during-and-beyond-cancer/

From here you will be able to view my book, as well as a whole bunch of others if you want to register. It's free. What the hey feel like you have a book inside you waiting to come out? Have time to read and really like reading? It's a great site:)

I would of course very much appreciate it if my friends would all BACK my book on the Authonomy site... please> Top 5 each month are reviewed by editors of 6 different publishing imprints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie