Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Sunday, March 13, 2011

2nd Reactor Explosion in Japan

Late and getting ready for bed , but multiple sources reporting second explosion.   This blast was felt 30 miles away.

While updating here I wanted to add this ABC link with the interactive before and after the tsunami from google earth photos , so I can ind it easy again.  This was absolutely mind numbing.

Goodnight all and peace out till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie