Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Friday, March 11, 2011

Current World Events>>> Where Have I been

Well it has certainly been a long time since I have posted here lol. It is not that I have not been staying current, or vocal, quite the contrair, I have just mostly been hanging out and communicating via Facebook more lately.

I have a cold, which as a throat cancer survivor is especially a pain in the A#&. My nose has been so stuffed, and since my salivary glands have been severly compromised(to the point of non existent) by the radiation and chemo treatments, words cannot describe how horribly dry my throat has been and continues to be. Mouth breathing sucks:( Hey on the plus side though... I NEVER drool on my pillows anymore:)

My shoulder, after the surgery in December continues to cause pain and limitations in my life, and physical therapy (AKA Self inflicted torture) has not been able to improve the problems. My shoulder is 3x as bad now, as it was prior to surgery, and that REALLY sucks, and there is no bright side that comes to mind at the moment. GRRRR.

So, What's up in the world? I am going to be following this post with a number of "catch up" entries, based upon FB discussions over the past few weeks. I see my last post here was in regards to Egypt's uprising, so I am far behind lol. I will pass on getting into the Wisconsin / collective bargaining rights protests and Lybia for today, in lieu of catching up on "earth" events, which may be all related.
I say this because as bad as the Japan earthquake and resulting tsunami waves which threaten the US West Coast are, I think that soon we may see things getting much worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie