Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

GREETINGS FROM THE PAATRIOT

I have not been blogging much here lately, and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Safe and Healthy and Happy 2012 <3

For new comers and others who may have missed the post, even though I love doing this and believe in my natural tended with love herbal teas, I have removed all paypal links for selling my high quality all natural herbal tea products because of the passage of new government regulations that prohibit (among other restrictive things) selling beyond a 275 mile radius. That of course defeats the purpose of working to promote or even trying. Laws and regs too confusing and restrictive, penalties too high if you do something you didn't know was wrong, etc.... It is a shame because I really felt what I was doing was a good thing and would have loved the opportunity to "make a living" from home which is important to me as a cancer survivor. I soooo want to be "productive" . Unfortunately if you think the job market is unfriendly try being someone like me. Yes I would love the job but I have to tell you I have many doctors appts per year, I suffer headaches and have no saliva and tire easily, and my neck hurts , etc..... lol.  Sigh.

Anyway, most of my efforts as far as almost blogging are on my facebook pages I maintain https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/What-is-Occupy-Wall-Street/194578233949021      
 and https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/207618339250155/

I do still try to come in occasionally to check for messages and as the weather warms I will resume posting herbal and gardening and religious entries for 2012.

Peace Love and prosperity and Perseverance to all in 2012 from Debbie Paulsen

2 comments:

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie