Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Friday, November 26, 2010

Where Does The Time Go?

Goodness gracious I am sure by now many of you thought I had dropped off the face of the planet , lol, it has been so long.

Well I have not disappeared, nor have I met with any worrisome fate, I have simply been Very busy. The days of preparation and anticipation awaiting Thanksgiving culminated in a grand feast yesterday. Well to be honest the meal was not the culmination of the days feasting.
I could gross you out haha ,and since it is not a feast day for another few weeks, I think I will, because I am after all just writing what comes to mind here....
We all enjoyed a cup of my BBB   after our meal, and this morning when I stood up after taking my morning dump, for lack of a more pleasant way to say it, I had one of the best laughs I have had since I saw this girl here.  I am talking I laughed so hard I cried, and I am still suffering from random outbursts. I did a poop (Laughing again) that was , without exaggeration, over a foot and a half long! OMG!
Yes, it was a good meal.

Anyway.... Yes I have been Very busy lately. I have been working on a number of papers, as well as organizing and editing one of my books for review, as well as preparing for company that arrives next week, and doctors appointments here and there, as the day of my shoulder surgery draws nearer, and of course filling orders for Mother Nature Herbal Green Teas. But all of this busy-ness has been in a positive manner, so it's all good:)

I hope to soon make time to get a few opinion pieces up here, as well as continue work developing my little mom and pop webstore, but in the meantime....
Peace Out to All>
And I will try to get back here on a regular schedule soon.LOL Most likely this will be while I am recuperating from my surgery, scheduled for December 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie