Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Goodness Gracious I Need To Update Here

Yes I have been quite busy of late, working on a number of projects at once. As if my days are not busy enough with 2x a day feeding of the horses and chickens and the rest of my animal menagerie, I am also filling herbal green tea orders for Mother Nature To You Herbal Green Teas (business has picked up with the onset of cool weather and repeat satisfied customers placing 2nd and 3rd Orders. Not only that, but I am concentrating on prepping one of my books for proofreading. Getting it completely clean and flowing you know?  Which in my case is often a major rewrite, because I am so fussy. I need to hurry up, gosh I must be related to William Wordsworth somewhere along the way. His now infamous Prelude was written and rewritten for years and years. He never considered it "right". One of his most famous works, and it ended up not being published until after his death. I don't want to do that lol:)

So as if this is not enough to keep anyone busy, on top of recovering my life post cancer, I am now faced with another decision that is consuming brain power.  I must consider whether or not to proceed with treatment for my shoulder problem. Right now at this point I am scheduled for the MRI Wednesday, and the orthopedic surgeon the following Wednesday. It is kind of a forgone conclusion between the docs that surgery will be required to fix it, how extensive we will know after the MRI. This is outside the realm of my cancer issues, and as far as we know so far, not related to radiation treatment damage. I was having trouble with the left shoulder well before cancer diagnosis, but it has worsened to the point range of motion has become very painful and limited, and it is now affecting my quality of life. I would be happy to hear comments from anyone else that has had rotator cuff surgery:) Was it easy? Was recovery quick? Did it feel better and improve your range of motion after? lol, not looking forward to ANY surgery. Boo.

But anyway, yes that's where I'm at, I'm still here truckin' along :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie