Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Yes This Cancer Survivor Is Still Kicking

Hello all I know I said I would try to get on here more often and keep this blog alive ;) I am still kicking and even though not able to stay outside in the extreme heat for too long at a time I do continue to live on my little farm and putter with my various herbs and plantings. My faithful Shug has passed on but My Jake and Earnie are still fat and sassy and enjoying what my husband refers to as a life of permanent vacation. lol I tell people if they are reincarnated people that wanted to be a horse they must have been very good people to have such a sweet life. I take good care of my big babies even if I do not have the energy after meeting all of their needs to really ride anymore, I get as much satisfaction just being around them and soaking up good horsey vibe mojo energy ;) .

I should have brought the camera out with me... I  promise next time I will :)

The honeysuckle are a riot of blossoms here and I have been out there pretending to be a Giant hummingbird and savoring the sweet nectar lol.

Did you know honeysuckle are beneficial and use is mentioned in ancient Chinese medical text?

Anyway I am trying to keep my word as a #CancerSurvivor and Keep the blog alive as long as I am so even though I am keeping the post short (Because I really am the busiest unpaid person in the world lol) Here I am and Off I go and just a reminder our #CancerSupport facebook group can be found here and we welcome everyone 
Love Deb

1 comment:

  1. lol can't figure out how to change the settings to change this message so moderation is still on but I have been allowing comments with links since I am no longer selling herbs .... peace all

    ReplyDelete

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie