Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Updates on Me and My Herbal 3 in 1 PetTea

Yes I know it has been a few days and I do apologize for that. For new comers to briefly update I am a cancer survivor who is in the process of getting back to living after successfully completing all of my chemo and radiation treatments for a stage IVB throat cancer diagnosis in 2009. I mentioned a few days ago that I was having a reality check because I was kind of under the weather. While I do have some issues to contend with they are related to damage from the extensive round of radiation treatments, and Not recurrent cancer.

My last PET scan was clean, so that was wonderful news:) My thyroid, which was directly in the line of fire has developed some problems though, that while not life threatening, on some days are life altering:) Best news of all this though is that I can do without my thyroid. Kind of in a wait and see holding position right now, as the docs are waiting to see if my thyroid is going to continue to degenerate, or if it will regenerate. Apparently it can go either way. I just wish it would hurry up and make up it's mind lol.

Anyone with thyroid problems can tell you whether it's hyperthyroidism or hypothyroidism the condition can make you pretty miserable until the right balance is achieved. For me it has been hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism because my thyroid is sick right now. Some days when the Pituitary gland asks it to produce T3 and T4 cells, it does, and other days it doesn't. I am either freezing, sleepy, and having muscle spasms and cramps among other things, and some days I am sweating profusely, and have gone 48 hours straight without sleeping. Hyper days have even sometimes caused heart fluttering and chest pains. I have been tempted to double up on my synthroid on the low days, butthat will mess up blood test results that are trying to pinpoint exactly what my thyroid is doing and what it wants, so I am not doing that. Besides with my luck I would double up and it would be a hyper period that really gets me in trouble. So very much a one day at a time thingy here:)

As far as Deb's Herbal 3 in 1 PetTea, yes it will be available at Mother Nature To You   starting tomorrow afternoon:) The results from our testing in all 3 capacities as a natural herbal pet deodorant, insect repellent and to heal wounds have been impressive, and I look forward to receiving glowing emails about this product in the near future:)
Peace and Love I am off to the barn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie