Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Getting Your Website or Blog Listed In Search Engines

Talk about frustrating! I am not even sure if I have accomplished a successful meta whatever yet,lol. I have been trying to get this blog, and my Deb's Loose leaf herbal Tea yola site up and running. If I can't do a search and find them in google or bing when I type the "exact" words in the title, then of course no one is going to pull them up in a random search. I am starting to see why people end up paying someone to make their websites.

I realize there are a vast number of sites related to the topic of cancer, and the subject of herbal loose leaf tea benefits, but like I said, if I enter the name of the blog, or the name of the web site, it should be there. Did the google webmaster scene, but apparently it can take WEEKS before they "crawl" over your site.
Bing, and Yahoo both had super simple links to get added:

Here is yahoo site submit
and here is Bing and google, in case anyone has had trouble locating it can be found  here 
for google you can also go to webmaster tools, and follow directionsfor meta tag search
Hope this helps someone else, but as I said, it can take weeks to get in and start getting hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie