Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Not Much of a T.V. Reality Show Person.... But

I have never been a big television or movie watcher. You know I have friends that recite these hysterical or deep thought key punch lines from movies, and know all the popular actors names and such. Not me. I used to be lucky if I sat long enough to watch a whole 2 hour movie, never mind wait week by week for the next episodes of any of the popular series or reality shows. But, while I was sick, and on into my recuperative period I confess I have gotten much better at watching TV.
I very recently found this channel called Bravo. They have got some of the funnest, and most absorbing reality shows. By absorbing and fun I mean once you start watching you are sucked in. I guarantee you will find yourself either smiling; a dumb smile you do not even know is there on your face, or outright laughing. Some episodes may leave you shocked at some of the main characters actions. You are just like, oh no they did not just say that. I can't believe it, but I am really enjoying a few of them.
Today I watched a few episodes of one I have never seen before, called 9 By Design.
http://www.bravotv.com/9-by-design/season-1/about
I really really like this couple. They seem so real, and oh I don't know... I couldn't handle the city setting and living, but they kind of remind me of the hippy side of myself. They are down to earth, awesome and so in stride with style, along with their 7 children. Give it a look see:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie