Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy Busy Me

Really been feeling whooped lately, Might be overdoing things a bit. Past couple of days it has been more of a chore than usual to complete my daily chores.
You know feed the horses, and turn them out, feed the chickens, the dogs, the cats, my parrot, and of course water for everybody, including the greenhouse and gardens. Just the usual, and then at night feed them all dinner, and put them to bed, so I can get up to do it again tomorrow:) In between these things I keep house, cook and clean etc... Today I feel a little better though, so hopefully I will be on an upswing for a bit. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie