Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How To Market A Great Loose Leaf Tea

So it is very late and I am still up. I have been having such a good day, much more energy, I can't help but wonder if it wasn't all the honeysuckle blooms I ate while I was picking.
My son came over, and we spent time working with the horses. Then we spent a little time in the kitchen trying out some new herbal tea ideas. The Stevia is awesome because you add enough and there is no need to add sugar at all. No calories, no tooth decay, okay for diabetics even.
Then I was online, still searching for the right marketing approach, and I came across the Local Harvest site. I was already a member, and had been growing garden produce in previous years; I just forgot about them. I forgot a lot of things from my life before cancer. I was so sick, and it was a struggle to make it through treatment.But anyway... Yes, this is the link for Local Harvest, it is a really cool tool for finding local grown produce in your own state or area. http://www.localharvest.org/farms/M22280?ul
All right just about 2 am, so I gotta get to bed. Later.
5/14/2010
Still looking for input or ideas from anyone who knows how to market my herbal infusion.
It is Deb's 2010 Better Body Blend. A detoxification aid containing peppermint, lemon balm, stevia, honeysuckle and white clover. A light, no calorie, no caffeine, green tea like drink. A tea with benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie