Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Monday, April 19, 2010

First Ever Blog

I am a down to earth, everyday Joe sort of person. I am a mother of four, as well as a grandmother now. Hard to believe my oldest in his thirties now. Seems like just yesterday I was impressed that they had aged to double digits. LOL the grandchildren are nearing the decade mark now.
On my little hobby farm here, where I garden and care for my Horses Jake and Earnie, and the chickens and my hubby I am in the process of recovering from cancer. Last week I had my first clean PET scan. Yipy ki yi a!
I love writing, I know I have a couple of bestsellers in me, and someday I am going to break through the media lockdown that has such a tight grip on every corner of every market and get some of my work really published.
As far as social utilities, no I do not tweet; I do have a Myspace, and Facebook accounts, but I have never blogged before. This is my first post, more to follow tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie