Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So anyway as I was saying yesterday I am recovering from cancer,
and for anyone else out there engaged in this ultimate battle for survival I hope that I am able at some point in my postings to inform, bring a smile to your face, or offer a ray of hope... Some of us do make it through to the other side.
For me it was a long road just getting to diagnosis. Anyone else out there ever feel like doctors today just don't listen?
They want to fit you into a box so they can offer you the latest wonder drug they're still testing. Three years of being treated like a hypochondriac and offered enough antidepressants over that time period to fill at least three large medicine chest to overflowing. All of which I insisted I did not need, as I was not depressed, I liked my life and myself. The medications in many ways made me feel worse, prompted additional symptoms, and had nothing to do with treating my medical condition. After all that it was simply losing my voice for two weeks that led to the discovery of the cancer, which was by this time at stage IV.
I intend to create future posts, as the mood hits, me regarding topics close to my heart, or discovered tid bits I come across worth sharing. As a research writer for a major freelance company I often read very interesting information.
I am interested in nature, natural major events, and the taboo topic of weather control and chemtrails. I am an avid anti GMO, old school gardener with multiple beds and a greenhouse, and I raise chickens, ducks, horses, dogs, pigs (in the freezer now) etc... so sustainability, and general interest small hobby farm rantings may randomly pop in here as well.
I am for the Underdog, equality and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie