Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Herbal Green Tea : Standing out in the medicinal remedy Crowd

Okay I have been told that if I want my blog, which of course offers links to access my budding herbal green tea shop, to come up in these SEO search engines that I need to focus my posts better. Haha, well anyone that has read my posts is well aware of my tendency to ramble. I may post something titled I wish it Would Rain, and then talk about everything but the weather in the post.
To try to focus each post I am supposed to make a short like "phrase" list of "ideas" I want to get across. So since I am trying to figure out how to get my website, Mother Nature To You Herbal green teas, which are very healthy, to show up in search engines... So what are some key points about my Mother Nature to You herbal green teas that makes my herbal green tea blends stand out from the crowd? What makes my herbal green tea any better than the oh so many others available? Are there even any health benefits or really medicinal remedy qualities that can be obtained from using herbal green teas as a supplement? What would I want potential customers to know about myself? Okay see my list is even getting away from me lol.
Deb's Mother Nature to You Herbal Green Teas is NOT just a redistributor, as many other herbal green tea sites are, ALL of the ingredients actually are grown, tended, harvested and packed by my own hands under my watchful eyes.
Deb's Mother Nature to you Herbal Green Teas NEVER have ANY commercial pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers applied to them.
Deb's Mother Nature to You Herbal Green Teas are 100% Made in the U.S.A., and we have been growing our ingredients on our same little six acres of America for over a decade now. Local grown herbs for green teas means less likelihood that the herbal green tea ingredients were irradiated as well.
I believe in my teas, and I use them myself.
So are there really health benefits to be had? I think so. I am a cancer survivor, so I can use all the help I can get staying healthy. An apple a day keeps the doctor away has been proven to be a pretty accurate statement over time we hear now. Like wise many of the ingredients used in my herbal green tea blends have been used for thousands of years by cultures worldwide as remedies for numerous health ailments.
For example honeysuckle, as noted in a previous post, is most likely the oldest documented herbal remedy. Its use dates back to B.C. Both honeysuckle and clover are thought to help cleanse toxins from the major organs of your body. Both are in Mother Nature to You Better Body Blend Herbal Green tea.
So is Persimmon, another herbal tea ingredient used for centuries in Chinese, and Korean and Traditional medicine, has had outstanding successes in numerous scientific trials, both as a diet and weight loss aid, and for its high vitamin and mineral content, as well as the fact the persimmon leaves are bursting with anti oxidants. All of these are are good things for your body, so can it make you feel better? Can it be considered a medicinal herbal remedy? That is up to you to determine due to FDA regulations, but I would say some herbal teas may have health benefits could be considered a totally truthful statement.
Well, the day is getting away from me, I have been busy picking a lot of mint and lemon balm lately, the room smells so fresh and springtimey back there, coming down the whole hallway smells good  lol:) Must get off, I will try to pick a more fun focus next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie