Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Coping in Tough Times

We all have our own personal crosses to bear the important thing is the grace with which we carry the load:) Yesterday mine was getting almost too heavy to hold on to, and my feet were faltering threatening to trip me, (translation: I was getting snippy and irritated, frustrated with everything, basically feeling completely negative thoughts) and when I thought I had reached a point where I knew I would not be able to take even one more step without dropping and breaking my cross (translation: dealing with health concerns, and finances, doctors and insurance companies) I paused for a moment (Translation: crying my eyes out begging the Lord to lighten my load, to give me the strength I needed to make it through these difficult times). Today I feel like I ate my wheaties lol and I know I can continue on steadily and with grace yet again for at least a while more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie