Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Friday, September 3, 2010

Orders for Herbal Tea Beginning to Pick Up

Hurray, while I cannot say there has been a veritable landslide in orders for my herbal tea remedies / dietary supplements from Mother Nature to You Herbal Green Teas I am Very happy to  say that orders none the less are coming in. Thank You Lord.
We have recieved orders from Connecticut, Illinois, Pennsylvania, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, as well as many points in Georgia.
To my new customers I say "Thank You all for your patronage and enjoy your herbal tea selections in Confidence and good health"
I am off to bring in more prime lemon balm and stevia for drying.
oh and p.s.
For those interested in the persimmon leaf teas to boost weight loss programs? Check out Mother Nature's newest edition Lemon Splash Pure Slimming Persimmon leaf herbal green tea:)
All right I am off, peace out all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie