Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My African Gray Parrot Opens Locks

OK, now yesterday I didn't get time but I was going to post here about my crazy bird managing to undue hooks and locks. He is always letting himself out, and I worry that it's going to happen one day when I'm not home or in the house and the cats are going to get him. We have tried all kinds of locks, and yesterday I was going to post that that's it, I put a combination padlock on there.

OK, now lets see the little buggar get out , right? Well guess what, don't ask me how he figured out a four digit combination mind you, his patience must be infinite lol, but he is out again right now. Seriously what are the combination possibilities of 4 digits?

The idiot is as usual in there calling the cats. I really don't know what the cats might do, quite frankly they are so fat and well fed, but  you know that group mentality animals can get. Lord of the Flies just sprung to mind. But really what if Bird actually goes down off his cage?

I'll tell ya, a freaking combination didn't hold him! lol.
Well I have put him back in, and I will be giving the numbers a good spin, lets see how long it takes him this time :)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUB1uPgiI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUEFVd-DVhA

This is him on a couple you tube videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie