Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Pure Slimming Persimmon Leaf Tea now Available in Lemon Splash

Hey guys,
Just wanted to add here on the blog, because I don't think I did yet, but for all you ladies, and gentlemen trying to lose weight out there, the results from studies implementing Persimmon Leaf herbal green teas into your program have really been very positive. I have always listed the regular pure slimming persimmon leaf herbal tea, which has a dash of stevia, but I have  now added a lemon splash flavor persimmon leaf tea. This blend has persimmon leaf, lemon balm and stevia.
Tha's all for now folks, off to feed the horsies and the chickens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie