Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Is Here Again

Wow I am a hurting unit today. Got a double whammy this week with the ENT Oncologist scoping my throat day before, and the physical therapy team throwing me some new moves yesterday.

I tried to get him to scope my throat without the numzit stuff, I hate that stuff. I tried to tell them all the way through my chemo and radiation treatments that the stuff makes me sick. We all chalked up most of the adverse affects then to the chemo or rad, but this week I am am 3 months post treatment, and I was feeling good, definitely no throat pain, prior to scope. My throat has actually been feeling pretty darn good since March, but it is killing me now, and I can still barely talk.

I guess I will give it over the weekend and see what happens before I start panicking, and calling the doctor though. I always hated going to the doctors, and I still do.

Then, as if the throat wasn't bad enough, the physical therapist had me do this move where  laying on my back, holding arm straight up, she placed her palm against my fist and said punch upwards, which I did. This was accompanied by some horrendous snap, crackle pops and excruciating pain. Which has not calmed down yet. She believes there is some nerve damage, and I am waiting for the call for yet another doctor to add to the list. Poop.

Top off everything with the fact that for some reason my milk, with an expiration date of June 08, which has not passed yet, curdled in my coffee this morning.  

Anyway, on this note, another day well into progress, animals are fed, garden is watered (although it may rain), the ST. Johns, and mints I brought in yesterday are drying nicely, and I am off to the post office to mail a birthday box to my grandson, and a letter to my brother Ted in Afghanistan.

 Peace Out
L8er
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie