Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holiday Weekend Is Over: Time to Catch Up

LOL well, you may have seen the article about my brother Ted in the previous Memorial Day Post, That was an added goody forwarded by my nephew. Memorial Day and the 4th of July carry a lot of weight around my household, because we are very much a military family, it is kind of a family tradition I guess you could say. So anyway yes long 3 day weekend and, and yesterday had to make a follow up appointment in Atlanta with my oncology surgeon, who by the way said still a lot of swelling, but Looking Good, so I really needed to get busy and catch up here today. Especially since tomorrow is a physical therapy day.

I am at this moment taking a break and enjoying some Air Conditioning because baby it is hot and muggy out today. I have been out to the garden and hoed a good size chunk today, to stay  (try to) ahead of the weeds. I watered the greenhouse, and transplanted a dozen pepper plants into large containers. I plan to keep these, along with a few tomatoes and garden green mix boxes,  in the greenhouse permanently.This will hopefully allow me to still be picking peppers with Peter Piper well into November:)

I also gave Shugah Ray a bath, and plan to get KO next. The fleas have been horrible this year! Well Not so much as quantity, but poor Shug has been having an allergic reaction, and his prednisone doesn't seem to be working.


Early this morning I added more content to my Deb's Loose Leaf Herbals page, and soon I will be checking in to google's webmaster tools to see if they have crawled and indexed my site yet. 6 weeks sure seems an awful long time to wait to get in the search engines. sigh.
patience is a virtue:)

Okay, off for now, if I have any energy to spare later I will pop back on:)
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie