Follow me to learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis

Follow me to  learn more about life before, during and Beyond a cancer diagnosis
PEG Tube... not so scary ;)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

No Pain No Gain

Okay been at it today, working out the kinks lol. Seriously I did gather some clovers this morning, and weeded out my tomatoes, and then swept the pool down. Pheww!

Too bad I finished with the pool just in time for a thunderstorm to move in. No going for a dip today. Boy it got so dark, so fast. Loud thunder boomers, and here comes Shugah Boy to try to climb up my butt for protection lol.
Okay, gonna go make a cup of tea and a mushroom and onions omelet. Starving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome input from everyone, but Please be aware that due to unscrupulous people using the comments section to post links leading to other Herbal Tea sites comment moderation is now on. Any comments with links to other tea sites will be deleted before posting. Thank You Debbie